Sunday 25 January 2015

Journey into the beyond-2

Paramhamsa Bairagi Baba, finally opened his eyes. His eyes were sparkling, big, and attractive. He saw twelve person before him. They all did paranam to him and asked his name. He did not replied anything. one another person came there. He said, pointing to Paramhansa Bairgi Baba, he is my Guru Paramhamsa Bairagi Baba. I am his disciple Subodh Chaitanya. He said, it is quite normal for him to remain in smadhi for three days sometimes he remains in Samadhi for weeks too. And after Samadhi, he remains quite for  a day. he does not speak to anyone. You people really have the grace of God. otherwise, it is very rare to see such an enlightened person in one's whole life.
 The next day, the king asked to Paramhamsa Bairagi Baba-are you the Guru? he said, no guru ever said I am a Guru. Only when disciple comes to a person he becomes a guru. it is not a Guru  he decides to become a Guru. It is the disciple who discovers the Guru. If you think I am A Guru then I can be your guru. when one meets his Guru, he immediately realizes that he has met his guru. If one really meets his Guru, his searching for other spiritual guru ends.
this statement shows his egolessness.
One young boy Nirmal asked can you tell me how to get enlightenment? how did you get enlightenment? what is mind? who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment